Graduate & Undergraduate Application Fee Relief Fund
Destiny S. Harris has always possessed a passion for education and helping others fulfill their educational dreams. One of her favorite sayings is: Knowledge is power. Knowledge is freedom.
As an alumna from the University of Georgia, Destiny understands the financial toll college application fees and tuition can be (especially for private schools). This scholarship was created in efforts to offer assistance to those pursuing higher education.
One scholarship will be awarded every month in the amount of $100 to help cover the application fee for one student entering undergraduate or graduate school.
1. Download one of Destiny's FREE books on Amazon
2. Leave a review conveying one positive takeaway from the book you downloaded
3. Email with the following:
- A screenshot of your review
- List of schools you are applying to
- 100-word essay covering a topic of your choice
Destiny believes the best way to move forward in life is through self-education. In a day where education costs are consistently climbing, having the resources for higher education can be discouraging, but never let a financial barrier prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. You can achieve anything you set your mind to.